A good SEO or digital marketing strategy should not only be based on immediate business goals, but it should also incorporate client’s both short-term and long-term objectives.
Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are the pages displayed by search engines (i.e. Google and Bing) in response to a keyword query. However, the pages displayed may include both paid and unpaid results. Based on the searched keyword competitiveness, you will see several pages in response to a single search query, and to get one’s page on top of SERP is always challenging.
Paid results are sponsored searches or advertisements where as the unpaid or organic searches are purely retrieved by the search engine’s algorithm. Regardless whether the result is due to paid or unpaid, SERP normally includes a title, a short description showing where the keywords have matched and a link pointing to that specific page on the website. However, for sponsored results or paid ads, the advertiser chooses what to display.
Many of our clients get confused between Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) as both terms are often used interchangeably; however, they are different. The main difference between SEO and SEM is as follows:
Search Engine Optimization is a component of Search Engine Marketing (SEM). In addition to SEO, SEM also includes paid searches such as Pay-Per-Click (PPS), Cost-Per-Click (CPC) and social medial marketing (SMM).
As per SEO survey published by Ascend2, SEO achieved important objectives for 89% of companies surveyed, and the lack of Search Engine Optimization success for the remainder 11% was probably due to the insufficient effort.
Search Engine Optimization is a key to generating traffic online as majority of the people select from the top five suggestions in the results page when they search online. Having your website tracked on first page of Google and Bing provide your business the visibility you need to be successful on the net.
Our clients always ask us whether they should start with an Organic SEO or Inorganic (paid marketing); however, the strategy is always unique for every customer as no two websites or industries are the same:
We conduct SEO Audits of our client’s websites to determine our quick wins and to provide a strategy that is closely aligned with client’s business goals and objectives.
Not even the best SEO company can provide a guarantee due to constantly changing nature of the industry and search engines algorithm. However, deploying right techniques and strategies ensures good results. GlobeSign provides clients with the following commitments:
We are often asked; how much should I budget for my monthly SEO? This question saddles both business owners as well as SEO experts since every company is different. The effort related to running a successful SEO campaign vary significantly from one company to the other!
Companies that offer cheap canned SEO, one size fits models, costing $0-$99/per month, often do more harm than benefit. It’s not uncommon to see Google penalties that virtually wipe out website visibility on the web due to Black hat SEO practices; even though, it increases ranking in a relatively short-term.Since Black hat SEO violates the search engines’ terms and conditions, Search Engines single them out as “bad guys”and differentiate them from the “good guys” that deploy White hat SEO practices.
Moz polled over 600 Search Engine Optimization companies and aggregated all of the data. A quick glance revealed an average SEO expert charge between $80 to $130 per hour. Furthermore, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between $750 and $1500 per month.
Some companies provide performance-based SEO. It’s free to start but has dynamic pricing!
For clients where budget is a constraint, hiring a professional SEO company for a one-time website audit and an actionable recommendation may help tremendously. Providing website has great content, good on-page as well as right titles, tags and description can significantly boost organic traffic.
GlobeSign offers affordable, fixed cost SEO packages that generates results. Contact Us to get a Free Quote.
GlobeSign works with clients and help create customer digital marketing solution that is right for your company. We help align SEO & PPC to ensure faster ROI (Return on Investment) for our clients. GlobeSign is a Canadian Company providing best in class web solution and digital marketing for clients in Canada and in the US for the last 10 years. With office in Markham, we strive to provide digital marketing programs that are optimized for corporate websites as well as for e-commerce and services industries.
Contact Us to discuss your project. Our goal is to become a trusted advisor, and not just another vendor!